Full-Time-Private Practice Audiologist- Ormond Beach and St. Augustine- Florida
Seeking to add TWO new team members to our three location practice. We are also looking at the addition of Audiology Assistants and would love your input!
Self-Motivated – Organized – Positive!
If you radiate positivity, have great time management abilities, communication skills, and LOVE to crush goals, then this position may be for you.
A Little About Us: First Coast Hearing Clinic, Inc. began in St. Augustine, FL in 1990 and has experienced some wonderful growth throughout the area with primary locations now in St. Augustine, Palm Coast, and Ormond Beach. From the treatment and diagnosis of hearing disorders with the most extraordinary hearing technology available, First Coast Hearing Clinic, Inc. has become a hallmark for patient care excellence in the communities we care for.
At First Coast Hearing Clinic, we are committed to providing elite hearing healthcare within our community. We work to empower one another so that as a team we can contribute to an improved quality of life for all of our patients. With honesty and integrity, we strive to reconnect our patients with their loved ones through better hearing.
- Simple IRA
- Up to $25,000 in student loan repayments
- Generous PTO
- Licensure/CEU reimbursement
- Relocation stipend
- QSEHRA ( Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
Interested? Please send your resume along with any questions to Dr. Ashley Mitchell at First Coast Hearing Clinic- firstname.lastname@example.org
The Audiologist is responsible for administering diagnostic audiological tests that allow the differentiation between types of hearing disorders for all patients. The Audiologist will provide hearing aid testing, selection and fitting to a primarily geriatric population using best practices. The Audiologist counsels patients and companions regarding test results and reviews options which best meet their hearing care needs. This includes reviewing pricing and sale of hearing aids as a part of the patient education process. Coordinates and performs repairs, exchanges, and returns of hearing aids. While we do not currently perform vestibular evaluations or cochlear implantation, we are open to expanding our scope of practice for the motivated candidate.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Administers Diagnostic Tests
· Performs a variety of diagnostic tests as needed.
· Provides amplification services including, hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements and live speech mapping.
· Coordinates and interprets test results.
· Consults with and makes recommendation on hearing disorders to physicians.
· Coordinates care with physicians and other providers.
· Completes chart notes for each patient seen and sends written report to referring physician and primary care physician
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
· Counsels patients and companions regarding test results.
· Makes recommendation regarding hearing care options.
· Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
· Sells appropriate hearing care products and warranties as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient.
· Provides hearing aid dispensing, including selection, fitting, ear-mold acoustics, ongoing management with follow-up, and education.
· Demonstrates and sells Assistive Listening Devices (ALD’s), batteries, and other special products.
· Performs hearing aid repairs.
· Performs hearing aid checks and cleaning.
· Performs cerumen management.
· Aware of marketing activities.
·Participates in physician & community outreach monthly.
· Responsible for revenue and margin outcomes.
· Maintains positive relationships with various vendors.
· Assists patients with exchanges or returns as needed.
· Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations.
· Oversees management of all procedures relating to outreach programs.
· Shares administrative duties with colleagues as needed.
· Performs all other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
· Practices good safety and infection control protocols.
· Exercises confidentiality as it relates to business information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Frequently requires sitting, using hands, reaching, and twisting.
· Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds.
· Standing and walking throughout the day.
· The work environment is generally quiet, with moderate noise from phones and other business office machines