All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Debt-Free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and Conducts medically prescribed Speech Language pathology treatment programs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform speech language, cognitive and swallowing skills
• Designs and Implements a treatment plan of care utilizing Practice Standards and recommended techniques and modalities, insurance guidelines and patient’s needs. Monitors patient response and progress to treatment and modifies treatment plan as appropriate.
• Documents and Charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department /hospital policy and procedures
• Provides discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow-up services
• Oversees the care provided by therapy aides, according to established regulations and practice standards
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• A license or provisional license in the State as a Speech and Language Pathologist
• Certificate of Clinical Competence by American Speech & Hearing Association (ASHA)
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.