Los Angeles, California
Winter Garden, Florida
Winter Park, Florida
Lake Wales, Florida
Twin Falls, Idaho
Durham, North Carolina
Lebanon, New Hampshire
As a Clinical Coordinator, you will have:
- A graduate of a program in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology approved by a nationally recognized accreditation body
- An applicable and current state license
- Experience in working with an adult and geriatric population is necessary
- Experience serving people with physical disabilities in desirable
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader!
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families.
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Salary: $49 - $61 / hour
- We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
If you are a current employee Click Here.