Johnson City, Tennessee
Los Gatos, California
Saint Louis, Missouri
Kansas City, Missouri
Fargo, North Dakota
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
- Assist the program director in providing team leadership.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital.
- Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Participate in pre-admission screening as requested.
- Conduct initial assessments.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluate patient response to treatment.
- Document the course of patient care including progress made and continuing need for treatment.
- Provide patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
Interdisciplinary Team Area
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
- Participate in team business meetings.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
Quality Management Area
- Participate in coordination of unit quality management and program evaluation activities.
- Collect quality review data.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.