Port Orchard, Washington
Rochester, New York
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Durham, North Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
Mather AFB, California
Bath, New York
Johnson City, Tennessee
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services