Poughkeepsie, New York
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
Port Orchard, Washington
Mandan, North Dakota
Big Spring, Texas
Saint Louis, Missouri
Warwick, Rhode Island
Los Angeles, California
As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will have:
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.