Port Orchard, Washington
Rochester, New York
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Durham, North Carolina
Huntington, West Virginia
Mather AFB, California
Bath, New York
Johnson City, Tennessee
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.