Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center (SRHC) located in Salina, Kansas is a not-for-profit comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of north central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
* In June 2018 SRHC received Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI Accreditation from the American College of Cardiology.
* In January 2017 SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP).
* In May 2016, SRHC launched Salina Regional Orthopedic Clinic, a comprehensive orthopedic clinic with a focus on sports medicine.
* In January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line, Vcare, to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
* August 2014 SRHC received an award for He...althCare’s 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
* June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 80 physicians and 50 advanced practice providers.
* Fall 2013 SRHC completed a new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our $70 million dollar six story patient tower and 26 bed Emergency Room.
* In 2013 SRHC achieved Level III Trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
* Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program.
* SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System, HALO Ablation Catheter and coming soon a new Brain Lab.