We are seeking a talented and motivated Administrative professional who is looking for a great opportunity to work and grow with a reputable corporation.
We offer extensive product, service and sales training, very competitive compensation and benefits package including 401K w/company match, a positive working environment with an excellent opportunity for advancement.
* Process sales orders, credit request, and buyouts.
* Provide support for designated Sales Teams.
* Ensure all paperwork received is accurate.
* Verify all pricing and approval to ensure accuracy and profitability
* Create orders in database for delivery.
* Verify all components of the deal are shipped prior to billing
* Ensure all back-orders are tracked and noted.
* Invoice all orders delivered and installed.
* Mail all cash invoices and submit funding packets to the leasing companies.
* Correspond in a professional manner with leasing companies when needed.
* Maintain aging reports as required
* Update lease portfolio records in current database for all lease and customer owned assets.
* Assist with all duties within Administrative department as requested, as well as other duties as assigned.
We offer great benefits! * 401K with Company Match * Medical/Dental/Vision * Short & Long Term Disability * Educational Assistance * Paid Vacation and Holidays * Bonus incentive plan.
* High School diploma required.
Bachelor's degree in Business desired.
1-2+ years related experience is required.
Experience in the office products or similar industry a plus.
* Must have excellent customer service skills, math skills and ability to solve problems with little to no errors.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to stay focused is required.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
* Ability to work overtime when required.
Internal Number: 1899876
About Xerox Corporation
Xerox Among Nation’s Best in Measures that Matter Most to People and Communities.
We outperform our peers in areas such as worker pay and treatment, job creation, community involvement and products that do not harm the environment.