Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a Speech Pathologist to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Day shifts\.
About our Speech Therapy: Our Speech\-Language Pathology team consists of certified professionals who are experienced in working with children and adults with disabilities\. We specialize in assessment and treatment of individuals of all ages with communication, cognitive, swallowing and/or hearing problems due to developmental delay, progressive or chronic neurological processes, traumatic brain injury, cancer, and other diagnoses\.
- Master's Degree in speech\-language pathology from an accredited educational institution required\.
- Washington State Licensure and Certificate of Clinical Competence issued by the American Speech/Language and Hearing Association \(ASHA\) required\. If completing the clinical fellowship year, a temporary Washington State Licensure is required with ASHA certificate and WA State Licensure to follow the completion of the fellowship\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- One year experience in a hospital\-based rehabilitation department preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Speech Pathologist you will provide evaluation and treatment for patients who demonstrate speech, language, voice, fluency or swallowing disorders and performs related duties as assigned\.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans/implements specific treatment programs for patients according to the principles and practices of speech pathology\.
- Prepares documentation required by the department/profession in a timely and accurate manner\.
- Promotes teamwork, with emphasis on timely and understandable communication of patient care information to the patient and between care providers\.
- Treats patients, families, staff and physicians with dignity, compassion and respect\.
- Demonstrates skills that are required for specialty clinical practice and regulatory requirements\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Speech Therapy
Req ID: 149735