The Cedars-Sinai Department Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is an integral part of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center lending their expertise to a multitude of inpatient and outpatient programs and specialties. The staff in this department provides excellent evidence-based practiced care in a supportive and compassionate manner to maximize the recovery and function of the patients we serve. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has been named one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Now we invite you to join us. We provide a full range of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Therapy services. With Cedars-Sinai, there’s no limit to your growth.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
The Outpatient Clinic Assistant Manager is responsible for the daily operations, overall quality of services, and program development provided by staff assigned to specified program/service areas. The assistant manager supervises a multi-disciplinary staff (PTs, OTs and SLPs) and ensures that patient care is compliant with policies and procedures of the Medical Center, as well as State and Federal regulations and guidelines. She/he maintains clinical competency skills in their profession including the ability to provide care maintaining safety of the environment, utilizing appropriate communication with sensitivity and attention to special patient populations of diverse cultural backgrounds, age, development issues and physical disabilities. The Therapy Assistant Manager also provides evaluation and treatment of patients in the clinic as needed.
- Possession of any of the following license: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech/Language Pathology per California State requirements.
- Must be competent by virtue of training and/or experience to perform evaluations, design and implement treatment plans, and provide education in a manner appropriate to the age of the patient.
- Able to effectively read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must possess a minimum computer competency comprised of a working knowledge of Windows or comparable system (specifically including keyboard and mouse skills). As applicable to individual job duties and expectations, employee must additionally possess a working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation development, e-mail, browser and online reporting.
- Valid and current license as a PT, OT or SLP in the state of California.
- Five years clinical experience including two years supervisory experience preferred
- Communicates effectively with staff, patients, and other health care professionals.
- Demonstrates adaptability to work as a part of a dynamic leadership team.
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, standing. walking)
- Able to push, pull, lift or carry 0-100 pounds on an intermittent basis;
- Able to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat consistently. Able to sit for a prolonged period of time.
- Able to assist patient with physical activities such as transfers, bed mobility, and ambulation.
- Able to identify need for and arrange assistance to maintain safe techniques.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!
Note: New Hires must successfully pass a background check, a prohibited substance screening and a pre-employment physical.
EEO / AA / F / M / Veteran / Disabled